These guidelines were provided on 24 April 2020 and will be subject to evolving knowledge and experience of COVID-19. As countries are at different stages of the pandemic, there may be some international variation...
EuSEN FB Page
2 weeks ago
ESNO Message :
To all our nursing contacts and friends
Please take notice of this letter and invitation to join us in an online event during International Nursing Day 12th May a double reason for celebration and register HERE
Title: Nurses beyond the applause: respect, appreciation and support
What can you expect?
• Short speaking slots of 8 celebrities and nurse leaders
• Be enriched by leaders speaking form the heart
• Involved involved with chats
• Participate in interesting polls
• Raise the joined glass during the event
• Be the first to receive a special developed video from the #Hyperchat
• Experience the European health workforce remembering Florence Nightingale on this so very special day with us.
International Nurses Day is fast approaching and we would like to celebrate it with you via a virtual event on the 12th of May, 16.30 - 18.00 hours CEST.
Although we cannot meet physically, we must mark this important day. We invite you to join us online and raise a glass with us. At least 100 nurses from all over Europe will come together during our interactive, virtual event. We will discuss how we can ensure respect, appreciation and support for the nurses, now and forever and make sure the applause continues. For more information, follow the #Caring4Nurses
In this letter more information and how to register
Looking forward meeting you online tomorrow
The ESNO team
ESNO, European Specialist Nurses Organisation
PS. share this in your network ...